The age old questions LA vs. SF, Good vs. Evil, and Alisha vs. Sylvia. You decide.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I want this. Can you please buy it for me? Thanks!



Adelaide sent me this:

Pimp my ride car 4 sale - $8000

Reply to: sale-540477343@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-15, 6:02PM

88 Acura Legend LS Great car! "As Seen On TV" Alligator, suede, and leather interior. Blue metallic flake paint exterior.18" giovani rims New petals, new carpet, two tv monitors, dvd player, ps2, satellite radio, bowling ball rack in trunk, and plexi glass speaker (unreleased).

This item has been posted by-owner.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Original URL: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/car/540477343.html

2 comments:

ADE said...

DINGLE!! i totally forgot about this. you could've just said it was you and i would ve thought "she's so cool for finding stuff like this!!" my memory is really very bad.

look! i even have a member name on this. how do they know it's me???

alisha said...

they have their sneaky ways